Friday, December 5, 2008

Program, Presentation & Performances

In the past week we have had some major performing in the Romans' house. This time of year seems to bring it out in us.

Last night (Dec. 4th) Austin had his first elementary school Christmas concert. All 3 kindergarten classes sang three songs together. He's been singing them for us all week. He definitely knows all the words! He has fun with his friends and it was great to see him perform with confidence and ease.






On Tuesday (Dec. 2nd) Kurt had an Open House at work to introduce his new business adventure - selling sprayers and pumps. With it he did a variety of presentations and training. He did such an awesome job! I only wish that more people had come. I find it so sad when there is something FREE to help better the people of the community and they don't take advantage of it. I rearranged my preschool days so I could come and help serve the food. I enjoyed seeing Kurt and hearing him talk. Did I mention that he's AWESOME?!!!



On Tuesday, November 25th I had a Thanksgiving Program for my preschool. What should I say about the evening....well.....it was entertaining, for the audience at least! They are definitely 4! But there was still so much to be thankful for (like the fact that it's over and I don't have to put on a Christmas program!)


The ballet and clogging recitals start tomorrow (3 different ones) and that'll wrap up the performing season.

3 comments:

'T' said...

the t-shirts on the kids are adorable. i'm sure it was so sweet! good luck with holiday everything.

Elliot and Traci said...

Austin looks so handsome! I'm sad more people didn't show up to Kurt's open house too.. I'm sure you have tons of food left over. And you're preschool program was WONDERFUL. Good job on all of your hard work.

Tiffany said...

What a great idea to have a Thanksgiving program instead of a Christmas one! You are so on the ball all the time!!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...