Friday, September 8, 2017

Cocooning

August 27 - September 2, 2017

This was a long week. I felt overwhelmed and alone. But thankfully each day we got into a pattern and it helped me to feel more like myself. Not having a phone, being able to connect to others made it very hard the beginning of the week. I felt like I was stranded on a deserted island. Thankfully it didn't last long. I feel ungrateful for even feeling this way because Nicole is amazing and the transitioning process has been going very well. Better than I anticipated. We have received so many blessings, no room for complaints or pity parties.

It has been so fun to watch the kids bond with Nicole. Because she is so loving, affectionate and fun its easy to do. If you put in the time with her it's easy to have a relationship with her. I do have to say that our cocooning process isn't exactly what I had envisioned. But by the end of the week, I can say that I do think it is working for us. My job is to make sure it continues to work and to tweak it if needed. Lots of awesome people to love in this house.

Sunday, 08.27

Monday, 08.28
Tuesday, 08.29
Happy 12th Birthday Lorna!!


Wednesday, 08.30
Thursday, 08.31
Friday, 09.01
 Saturday, 09.02

~~~Romans Reflections~~~







No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...