Saturday, February 3, 2018

(for the disdain of) House Projects

January 21 - 27, 2018

Sunday, 01.21

Monday, 01.22



Tuesday, 01.23


Wednesday, 01.24

Thursday, 01.25

Friday, 01.26

Saturday, 01.27
 I've thought about the pain I was experiencing a lot over the last week or so. I've debated about writing anything more about but it has consumed me and I hope to grow from this & I'm all about recording life. I definitely don't think it is heartburn. I realize I'm not a doctor but I've come to my own diagnosis that it was stress related. In the world of an anxiety attack but not {because I wasn't fearful or worried.} To realize that so much pain can come from my mind & how I am processing (or not processing!!) life was extremely humbling. I felt like I was losing my mind quite honestly. But the key is I didn't stop doing the dailies {scripture study and prayer} and each day the feel of drowning got a little bit less intense. I can see how Satan was working hard on me & I know his temptations are real. But more importantly, I know the power of deliverance from our Father in Heaven is stronger, more comforting, peaceful and long-lasting. 





~~~Romans Reflections~~~








No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...