Friday, January 13, 2012

January Date Night

For Christmas I gave Kurt 12 prepaid planned dates. One for each month. Monday night was our January Date ~ The FOOTBALL date. He was to pick the game to watch and I was providing the eats and good attitude! :)

Since it was a Monday night we had to wait until the kids were in bed to officially start the date. Naturally they didn't want to go to sleep when you have big plans.
We made homemade football pizzas and brownies while watching the Bama LSU game.
{Just in case you were wondering Bama stompped them 21 to 0.}

I like dating my husband.



3 comments:

'T' said...

great idea! i'm copying, but i don't think i could watch a whole football game. impressed.

The R Crew said...

By the time I got all the kids to sleep only the fourth quarter was left. So don't be that impressed.

mom said...

Kurt's dating a girl scout??? oh my

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...