Wednesday, May 4, 2016

All About Austin

April 17-23, 2016

Sunday, 04.17
Happy Birthday to my firstborn. Here we go teen age years. After breakfast we continued with the VIDEO theme and Austin popped open 13 balloons {one at a time} with a dollar bill, reason why we love him and a special video message from a family member. {THANK YOU to everyone who helped with this endeavor. It was awesome and loved everyone's advice! Blessed with the best family ever!!} And then we opened presents. The biggest surprise was a video camera!! Love you teen ager.




Monday, 04.18

Tuesday, 04.19


Wednesday, 04.20


Thursday, 04.21

Friday, 04.22
I woke up at 11:50 pm. I didn't hear a noise or crying kid(s). I didn't have to use the bathroom. I just woke up. As I got out of bed I realized I was standing in an inch of water. The basement had flooded. For the next 3 hours as we worked on the problem during the middle of the night I reflected on the situation:
Because I woke up we caught the problem before the entire basement flooded. I know I did not wake up on my own - I pass out every night when I hit the pillow & only wake up for emergencies (kids & bathroom.) There was divine help in order for me to wake up. This is the point I want you to understand - God is in the details of our lives. In every situation. You have to choose to see it, to see His blessings. He is there. 




Saturday, 04.23

No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...