Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Women's Conference

April 24-30, 2016

Sunday, 04.24

Monday, 04.25

Tuesday, 04.26

Wednesday - Friday
After getting everyone situated at school and Hannah Wilson came to the house to watch the little girls and we were off. We picked up Tonia and  Brittney in Ontario and then we were officially on our way. My allergies were terrible and it was a real struggle. I took lots of meds and said even more prayers. Little by little each day got a bit better - I just wanted to be able to feel the spirit and receive the inspiration and answers I was seeking. Gratefully both happened. Having 6 different personalities makes for some interesting times but regardless I am grateful for wonderful ladies in my life. Huge shout out to Hannah, Kurt and Jorge for keeping things running while I was gone. Forever grateful.



While I was gone Emma and Spencer had a Owyhee field days on Thursday. Best field trip ever. Thursday was also Spencer and Samuel's final soccer game. Sadly they lost again.

 Friday was Dia de los Ninos. I've missed this the past 4 years because of Women's Conference. Spencer stayed in the Lego Club center the ENTIRE day to be the presenter and leader. I was impressed when I hear.

Austin's language group performed their play "El Chavo" He was the only 7th grader and had lots of fun practicing and performing it.

Saturday, 04.30


No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...