Sunday, May 21, 2017

Preschool & Performances

May 7 - 13, 2017

Sunday, 05.07


Monday, 05.08


Tuesday, 05.09
Wednesday, 05.10



Thursday, 05.11


I've received a lot of pressure to keep teaching preschool this fall. More than at any other time to teach. I find it very interesting. Either people are delusional and think I'm cooler than I am or they really don't comprehend the magnitude of bringing Nicole home. It is going to change our everything. I have pondered and prayed about preschool because of the pressure but in my gut knew it just wasn't possible. There are so many unknowns for our future. It is not wise or professional to say I'll teach when I don't know what my future will even look like. I planned this party knowing that I am closing this chapter of preschool teacher. It has been a joy to teach & I'm so grateful for the wonderful kids and families I've come to know and love. This fall Jane, Nicole and I will have mom school and my heart is happy knowing that that is exactly where we need to be.  

Friday, 05.13





Saturday, 05.13

~~~Romans Reflections~~~






No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...