Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Those Teenage Moments

April 23 -29, 2017

This week Austin seemed to jump with both feet into the teenage world. And not in a bad way, it just seems so big and so fast for this mom. Being ordained a Teacher, starting his first job, attending his first boy/girl party and going to his first stake dance all in one week. But in each event, I was reminded what a good kid he is and how I am enjoying him at this stage and the relationship we are developing.

Sunday, 04.23



Monday, 04.24
Tuesday, 04.25
Wednesday, 04.26


Thursday, 04.27







I truly feel like this job is an answer to prayers. I love that he has to answer to, learn to communicate with and work hard for someone besides his parents. I love that it is SO close to our house. Seriously couldn't have dreamed up a better location. I love the responsibility it is teaching him. I love how seriously he is taking this opportunity. After we got home from tennis practice one day he jumped out of the car and hustled over to the ranger. I asked him if he was going to come back for a hug, "I don't want to be late! I've got obligations to keep" as he ran away. The two older ladies he works for love them. All week she sends me kind and thoughtful texts. How great for his confidence to have these ladies in his corner. I pray it continues to be a wonderfully positive experience for all. 

Friday, 04.28



Saturday, 04.29

~~~Romans Reflections~~~






No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...