Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Dance Takeover

April 22-28, 2018

Sunday, 04.22
 
Monday, 04.23

Tuesday, 04.24

Wednesday, 04.25
Happy 10th Birthday to Brooke!!

Thursday, 04.26
Friday, 04.27


Saturday, 04.28
This dance competition caused a lot of self-reflection for me this weekend. And also a lot of drama from both of my eldest daughters. It was not an enjoyable experience for me. I did not love the world of competition that Spotlight had to offer. It was completely out of my comfort zone. I was frustrated with our studio even taking us to this competition when we were so ill-prepared. We are not in the same league as the studios who were winning. So then I went down the road - do I need to take her to another studio in Boise where she can win? The answer is simple and the answer is NO. That is not the focus of our family or even what we desire for Ruth long term. Instead of the bitter taste the competition leaves in my mouth I'm trying to focus on the positive. I'm proud of Ruth for her hard work & courage to dance on a big stage & be judged. I'm grateful for the skills shes developed & that she has FUN. 

~~~Romans Reflections~~~







No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...