Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Tennis matched

April 29 - May 5, 2018

Sunday, 04.29

Monday, 04.30
Tuesday, 05.01
Wednesday, 05.02

Thursday, 05.03
Friday, 05.04
Last week a friend posted a picture of her young son at his group piano recital. It looked very interesting so I texted her to find out so more about it. I got the teacher's information & we chatted. The company is called "Let's Play Music." I signed up Jane to take her class (in Parma.) The more I learned about it the more I liked it and kept thinking that I could do that. I would really like to teach that! Especially if I'm thinking about getting a degree in Music Therapy it would be a great foot in the door, a natural stepping stone & experience. But its always about the timing. There are a million and one things I WANT to do and achieve but is the timing right {so it will not take away from my first priority and focus - my family.} I have been praying if I should teach all week & went to the temple seeking an answer. I filled out my application as soon as I got home! :) It's a pretty intensive process for them to accept your application to teach. Then there is a 3-month training to become certified so fingers crossed!! 





Saturday, 05.05
~~~Romans Reflections~~~







No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...