Thursday, July 26, 2012

Lucy's FIRST Birthday!

Right in the midst of the camping frenzy Lucy had her first birthday {it was also father's day!} It is surreal that  she is a year old. It has been a wonderful year. She is fun and happy and then happy some more. It has brought so much joy to our family. Just when you think your family is complete I wonder how we survived without her. Happy, Happy Birthday Lucy Goose.

So the day was slightly neglected due to my insanity of Girl Scout AND Girls Camp, Father's Day, and a Sunday birthday. I did the important things like sing to her and make her a cake, new dress to wear to church and luckily others gave her presents because I hadn't bought any. That's a first, I know. Ashamed to admit it. But happy to say she was SO happy, didn't know any different and had a wonderful day.  

                                        Before church in her new dress.

Party with Matthew after church at grandma's


                        
          


Happy Birthday sweet cousins! How fun to share this special day together.

Lucy's Favorites at ONE:

Food: Let's be honest, everything! But she loves bananas and eats one a day for breakfast.
Drink: Formula {but excited to stop paying for that!!}
Song: We are a HAPPY family
Book: Baby Animals {fuzzy feel book}
Game: Tickling and Belly Blowing {she didn't really ever get into peek-a-boo or patty cake.}
Person: Mommy {which she says clear as day like a broken record.} But she definitely has a soft spot of each family member.
Naps: still takes TWO {as long as we are actually home. But she so good to sleep on the go. I'm very spoiled.}

She loves to be in the middle of everything, wants to be included, she crusing and taking about 5 steps, eats everything including ants, dirt and rocks, LOVES her siblings, books, my phone and SMILING.

Happy, Happy Birthday my sweet Lucy goose. Thank you for a fun and amazing first year. You are such a good, good baby. Thank you for spoiling me. I have loved discovering the joy of life with you and can't wait to find more this coming year.

{{hug hug kiss kiss}}





                       

3 comments:

'T' said...

WOW! I can't believe she's a year. Such a fun age, and beautiful little girl.

Karen and Roger said...

I love love love the last picture with her showing off her teeth. Those two are too cute!

TulsaT said...

She looks so much like Austin, its fun to see a baby face I remember.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...