Sunday, January 20, 2013

w1: Winter Toys

January 1 -5, 2013

I love the fresh feeling of a brand new year. The feeling like anything is achievable. I've been thinking about that a lot this week. And really because of the HOPE that comes through the atonement of Jesus Christ that feeling is possible {all the time.}

We slowly started to get back into the routine after Christmas break. School started again on Tuesday. After taking the kids to school Ruth and I had a mommy date. We did a few errands {took pictures of shoes at the Boise temple and returned some items at Target} we had lunch at Subway {that is about the only thing I don't get sick on currently!} and a movie at the cheap theater. I love me some Rooster girl. She is a good buddy.



The thing that was super nice about this week is that none of the after school activities had started back up so we gradually eased our way into "normal" life. Maybe we have too many things going on after school...but what to cut?



We also got some outside toys this week. Kurt bought a new 4 wheeler on the 31st and then Thursday we came across a deal to help a friend and bought their ranger. So in one week we have a whole bunch of toys for Work and Play! I really like the Ranger because we can all ride together and its super easy to use.

Austin's BF Daniel Machuca came over after school to play. Austin was in heaven. Daniel's dad is the branch president in the Spanish branch in Ontario. I'm grateful that my kids have good friends.




No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...