Friday, June 28, 2013

An Interview with Austin at TEN

Age: 10

What's your favorite color: blue

What is your favorite thing to do with mom? get milkshakes

What do you want to be when your grow up? scientist 

What is your favorite book? Percy Jackson series

What is your favorite thing to eat? pizza

If you could plan the perfect day what would you do? buy an iPhone

What are you good at? origami and math

Who are your best friends? Daniel and Kessen

My after school activities: Cub Scouts, Gymnastics and Piano {soccer in the spring}

What is your favorite thing to do outside? ride my scooter

What is your favorite movie? Monsters University

What do you like about Primary? class because I get to learn new things

What is your favorite thing to do with dad? work

What is your favorite song? I know when I am baptized

What is your favorite thing to do when you have free time? read a book

What is something you love to do? play with Lucy

What do you like about fourth grade? the teachers

What is something your mom always tells you to do? do your chores

What is your least favorite chore? all of them

How do you know you are loved? Because everybody gives me hugs and loves me.

Testimony:
I know Joseph Smith was a prophet. I know that we can live with Heavenly Father again. I know that if we study the scriptures we will have better faith. I know the church is true.

                                         






No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...