Sunday, January 17, 2016

Withdrawls

January 10-16, 2016

It is no small task to write the blog every week. It takes me at a minimum of 4 hours. It is important to me to record & document so I continue to make it a priority. As I was thinking and pondering goals for the new year in Hawaii I just KNEW there had to be a better solution. A faster & easier way to record the millions of things that happen every day. And this is what I came up with: every night before I go to bed I will create a project life page & document what happened that day. At the end of the week everything will be documented, uploaded to the blog & I'll be finished in record time. This is the first week I tried it and it didn't take much time each day & it is Sunday morning and EVERYTHING is already written up. I think this is going to be the perfect solution. So grateful for inspiration.

Sunday, 01.10
We enjoyed the evening at home with the kids {consciously made no visits so we could have family time.} Lots of games from our Sunday box, family Guess Who {thanks Grandma Richards it continues to be a favorite} & hot chocolate with scripture study. I love me some quality family time.  




Ok let me tell you that I struggled this week. I could NOT get my head out of vacation mode. I didn't even have a planner 2016 and felt like I couldn't function. I bought one on Nyssa and got things written down but I still forgot to that Spence to Cub Scout on Wednesday. I forgot to send Lucy with a backpack and supplies to preschool on Thursday. I'm going to stop there with the examples because its depressing and you get the point. The struggle is real.  


Monday 01.11.16

So so glad this went well. There is hope that we CAN have mom teach us.


Tuesday, 01.12.16




Wednesday, 01.13





Thursday, 01.14




Friday, 01.15









Saturday, 01.16
That morning while Kurt was in West Fall the little girls took showers and put on fresh jammies for a self proclaimed "jammie day!" Then for the next hour we watched danced to the nutcracker. There are a lot of wanna be ballerinas in this house {myself included.}



When we came home from the temple we found a flower queen in our house. 

~~~Romans Reflections~~~
- I came upstairs one morning to read scriptures and found this. Love creativity.

- When Emma went to the book mobile this week they gave her a large poster of her winning drawing. We put it in her walk-in closet. Emma also finished her huge and super thoughtful project for Miss Amber {the 2016 cat calendar.} We had it laminated and spiral bound at our local copy shop. It turned out so nice! Way to go Emma Lynn.

- Jane was super grumpy the beginning of the week. I was half tempted to send her back to Karen. As we were driving Lucy and I were playing hide and seek {peek-a-boo.} I asked, "where's my sunshine girl?" Jane responded in a monotone voice, "I'm right here." I asked her if she was happy enough to be a sunshine girl, "No." At least she is honest.

- Spence wanted to bond while Emma and I were painting nails Wednesday night. He painted his big toe red and took a bunch of selfies. I might need to think up some activities for our bonding ...

No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...