Monday, January 25, 2016

Trying to get it together

January 17-23, 2016

A friend at church last week that this amazing planner that seriously looked like a bible. Its a mormon mom planner with pages for FHE, family council, goals, scripture study, Sunday lesson prep, visiting teaching, inspired visiting. Seriously EVERYTHING you could ever dream of. I bought one. It arrived Thursday. Always on a mission to get together.

This week we are ponderizing the Word of Wisdom promise. Austin picked it but it was so fitting for me & my week as I pondered, set goals & worked on beach body coaching. Striving for whole health.

Sunday, 01.17.16


I love this creative Sabbath play.










Monday, 01.18.16

NO SCHOOL!!! This is the first year in the history that we have attending 4RCS that we did not have school on MLK day. I will always take a day off school with NO compliant. We had a great day!





Tuesday, 01.19.16


She really did utter those words, with lipstick all over her face & fingers in the air.


Wednesday, 01.20.16




Hoping I don't ruin this for him by documenting it...


We played Racko instead of painting nails this week.


Thursday, 01.21.16




Friday, 01.22.16

Saturday, 01.23.16


~~~Romans Reflections~~~
- Jane woke up one morning and the first thing she sleepily told us, "I want to be a cowboy when I grow up."
- Jane doesn't like walking in the snow. She will take a step and say, "I'm stuck." She also doesn't like walking on wet roads. She saw that the bottom of her shoes were wet, "I can't wear these shoes because they are dirty."
- Multiple times this week she has asked me, "When will I turn 5 already and go to kindergarten?!!"
- Emma finished the HP series on the 16th and Spencer on the 18th. They are looking at each other, what do we read next??? ....
- Changing a line from Nacho Libre Spence asked, "Have you ever had feelings for a boy nun?"
- Jane asked me, "Can we play I GUY?" (I Spy)
- Spencer sang to me this morning {the tune of Mary did you know} "Mother, did you know that you're pregnant with another boy?" Oh the poor child can keep wishing.

1 comment:

Karen and Roger said...

Every picture of Jane with the big kids, her toys lined up, peeling cucumbers just kills me. So cute! Also every time I see your PL layouts I feel sad that I can't do the same. It's February people! Come on! :)

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...