Monday, April 18, 2016

The intents of our heart

March 27 - April 2, 2016

Easter Sunday - 03.27



Monday, 03.28
Ponderizing


Tuesday, 03.29

Wednesday, 03.30


Really this is a HUGE celebration for Ruth who was cursed with bad teeth {sorry} and always has cavities regardless of her diligent brushing. So YAY for Ruth!!!



Thursday, 03.31


Proudly wearing my mother's pin. Love this handsome, sweet, talented brown eye boy

Friday, 04.01
Tio Jorge & boys were suppose to arrive late Thursday night {after the pack meeting} but they missed their flight because it took too long to get through customs. They ended up spending the night in Denver. Quite honestly it was a blessing to have the extra daylight hours to get the house ready. After lots of thinking I decided that it would be the wisest to give them our bedroom, it is the biggest in the house, so it makes sense. We moved in a twin bed from the shop & added it to our room for Tio. During preschool on Thursday I bought 2 more twin beds and they were delivered that afternoon. Austin help me get them set up in the craft room {pushed together to make a double bed for Kurt and I.} I moved all of our clothes out of the drawers and closets so they would have room to put their stuff away. 

The girls and I worked quickly so we could go to the movies and watch "Zootopia" with Kenzie and family for her birthday. The girls loved it and we had fun.


Kurt picked them up & they arrived in Nyssa around 7 pm. It was SO WONDERUL to be reunited with Tio again. And instantly we loved his boys. I had been praying earnestly all week for a loving heart & that I could rise to what the situation would require of me. The kids all bonded & started playing. It truly was beautiful to watch unfold. It made my heart SO happy to hear so much Spanish flowing in my house from my children. It is a tender memory for me and it felt like heaven was pouring out blessing upon us. We also found out that Isaac got into 4Rivers prep school {with Austin} and would start on Tuesday.  


Saturday, 04.02


~~Romans Reflections~~


She has been saying this all week and then giggles 

No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...