Wednesday, April 13, 2016

SPRING BREAK!!

March 20-26, 2016

Sunday 03.20







Monday, 03.21
Our Easter pondering prep:





Tuesday, 03.22










Wednesday, 03.23


Thursday, 03.24

Jane and I shared the top bunk and Marti and Bryler were below us. Snuggling with Jane was one of my favorite memories. It was a wonderful rental! We would book it again without a doubt.



Friday, 04.25
Austin and Ruth made their first episode of "Kids in the Kitchen."

That evening we decorated eggs while Kurt and Austin were at the temple doing baptisms.








Saturday, 04.26



The boys went to the Forsbergs house while Emma helped all the girls get dressed, hair and make-up done for our first Beautiful Brunch. I was busy getting everything set up. I'm really happy with how it all turned out. I'm grateful I took the time to make my girls feel special and beautiful. This is a tradition we will look forward to every year.













Austin had practice for the Easter program and then Emma, Ruth and I went to the General Women's broadcast that evening. It was the perfect evening to a wonderful day.

No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...