Monday, April 18, 2016

Time with Mom

April 3 - 9, 2016

Sunday, 04.03





Monday, 04.04
Ponderizing:


Tuesday, 04.05





Wednesday, 04.06

Thursday, 04.07


Friday, 04.08





Saturday, 04.09



This was the first of Emma's Christmas present shows to watch together over the year. Neither of us had seen this ballet before. It was so beautiful! Making memories with this cute girl - even better!

~~~Romans Reflections~~~
As we are adjusting to a family of 12, a mother of 9, & becoming a 2 language home things really have gone very well. My heart is so grateful. And I thought I was busy before! Rachel J came to help clean on Thursday. I finally swallowed my pride and got some help keeping up with it. She will come every 2 weeks. Bed time has been hard {only the aspect of being on time.} But by some miracle we haven't been late for school. It is a constant FIESTA at our house and the kitchen is never closed! The boys have craved my attention and affection. I am happy to give it. It has made me acutely aware of how I've been parenting and trying to be more loving to all 9 cute kids. I'm grateful for the realization & all the things the Lord is teaching me. Feeling such an urgency to learn Spanish like I never have before {imagine that!} If I can't improve in this setting I might be a hopeless cause. They have lots of gaming devices which causes a bit of a struggle for me. But without a doubt the Lord is blessing us. Feeling grateful I took the time to have mommy dates with 4 of my kids this week so we could talk about all the changes. One-on-One time is priceless.

No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...