Monday, January 2, 2017

Nutcracker Week

December 4 - 10, 2016

I told Kurt that if we could survive this week the rest of December would be a breeze.

Sunday, 12.04
 Monday, 12.05
Happy Birthday TIM!!

Tuesday, 12.06

Wednesday, 12.07
I can't fail to mention that my Spanish final was today. It was scheduled for noon {in Ontario.} Emma had to be there for dress rehesehal at 11:45. I didn't have any idea how I was going to make that work. A few weeks before the final I was discussing the problem with my professor. She suggested that I take the final the the Caldwell campus. It was a perfect solution since I would already be in Caldwell. So I dropped Emma and rushed to find the Caldwell campus. I managed to find it and the classroom but I was about 5 minutes late when I ran into the classroom. I was so confused to find everyone going over the test together out loud. The professor gave us the best Christmas present: we did the test together so if you showed up you got full credit. WOW! That was the BEST present I could ask for! And just like that the class is done. Phew!

A HUGE thanks to Kelsey for watching Jane both days and of course to Kurt for juggling all the other pieces at home so I could help the girls be where they needed to be. I appreciate his efforts to support his kids and always be willing to help even though he has a lot going on with his own responsibilities. We appreciate you! So glad Grandma Cindy was able to come watch on Tuesday night. She is always so good to support our girls. Thanks!!


Thursday, 12.08





Friday, 12.09


Saturday, 12.10

~~~Romans Reflections~~~





No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...