Monday, January 23, 2017

From Paradise to Snowmadegon

January 15-21, 2017

Sunday, 01.15


Monday, 01.16




Tuesday, 01.17



Ok here some other pictures and thoughts from our trip before the rest of the week takes us home:




This was a trip of a life time. What a beautiful miracle to have my parents serve right where Kurt's dear mission companion lives. It was fabulous to divide up our big family between the two places because we would have overwhelmed either place if we had all been there. I loved the one on one time with my parents & for my kids with their grandparents. It truly was a sweet treat. It was wonderful to meet and get to know and love the Santiago family. They are generous and faithful people. I was inspired by their dedication to the Lord and the way their family serves. It was a blessing to get to know and love them. Kurt and I were trying to figure out a way to stay {another Valley Pivot store??!!} But regardless we will have these sweet memories that we can treasure forever. Thank you mom and dad for being such gracious hosts, the perfect tour guides and loving us all!

Wednesday, 01.18

Thursday 01.19
SNOW DAY - good thing too because everything else was going wrong.


Friday, 01.20
Yet ANOTHER snow day. Should I start home schooling???

Saturday, 01.21


~~~Romans Reflections~~~







This was a HAMAKA loving trip for my kids. Austin slept in one first at the Santiago's house. I thought for sure he wouldn't last all night in it. But he proved me wrong. The kids made up a schedule of who got to sleep in the hammock each night. When were driving out of Campeche we saw some hammock stores and ended up buying two {boy and girl.} The Santiagos gave us TWO more when we left. Very happy kids have I!!! Now they will be pestering their dad to get them set up!







No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...