Monday, October 11, 2010

Out of Rudy's mouth

Yes, I'm talking about the girl otherwise known as Rooster, Roost, Ruthee, AND Gurla. Her dad started this nickname {Rudy.} His exclusive term of endearment. She answers to all of them.



She was slow to talk but once she did holy cow. She is such a silly, silly girl.

Tonight when I tucked her into bed she was checking all over her room for a cat. I had to reassure her about 20 times that there was not a cat in her room OR our whole entire house. Then she looked for a snake {not funny gurla!} As she laid down she asked about the bears.

"I don't like bears. My daddy shoot them. He shoot bears for me. He come home to shoot the bears right now? I don't like bears. Tyler likes bears."

Then she closed her eyes and went to sleep. Just wondering...Where does she come up with this stuff?

This is my favorite: today at lunch Spencer was whinning {about who knows what} and Kurt said, "Who do I need to call?" Kurt always says he'll call the whaaaabulance when the kids start whinning. So the answer he was looking for was whaaaabulance. But Rudy burst out, "Bishop! You need to call the bishop!"

hilarious!

2 comments:

'T' said...

oh smart as a whip. the imagination phase is one of my favs!

Kelli said...

That is so funny! And I love that picture of her.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...