Saturday, October 9, 2010

Like her father

I've learned something about this girl

She is just like her father.

She likes to be punctual. She has to be punctual.

She likes, no prefers, no she is adamant about riding the bus to school in the mornings for one reason: She knows she will never be late to school. Apparently you run the risk of being late if your parents drive you. Not that she would know {about being late} because she is completely ready and standing by the door 20 minutes before it's time to leave. She prods the rest of us along until we too are right on time. She doesn't get this characteristic trait from me.

3 comments:

Elliot and Traci said...

I loved this. It's so Emma.

I also think she looks like her father in this pic too!

'T' said...

HA! Makes me laugh! I agree, she looks like her daddy too. Cutie Patoot.

mom said...

I agree w/T and Traci! Hurrah for Emma Lynn! What a great habit!!! You go girl! You also look way cute in orange, so "autumish". Hugs

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...