Saturday, June 4, 2011

Cub Scout Day Camp

FUN!FUN!FUN!FUN!FUN!

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Im Austin. Today I went to Day Camp. There were 9 centers. 1 was the water center. My favorite center was archery because you get to shoot bow and arrows. My least favorite center was arts and crafts. I really like flag football and BB guns. They were real ones. I learned how to tie a square knot and bull line. It was fun. Really FUN! I bought rattle snake eggs and a Chinese yo-yo. I also bought a claw, and helicopter and a plane from the trading post.

Good-bye!

1 comment:

mom said...

Tim and Sam always liked archery too! They never had a trading post though. Did you use real money or did you have to earn play money? Happy you had a great time! You'll have to show us the knots when we see you this summer!!!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...