Sunday, June 19, 2011

I love my DAD because...

Austin
1. He's good.
2. He works for us.
3. He's nice.
4. He teaches me.
5. He lets me work with him.

Emma Lynn
1. He's nice to me.
2. He let me sleep in his bed {sometimes.}
3. He makes dinner.
4. He plays with me.
5. He gives me hugs & kisses.

Spencer
1. He is a counselor.
2. He lets us work with him sometimes.
3. He likes me.
4. He helps me with stuff.
5. He goes to work.

Ruth
1. He mows the lawn.
2. He goes to work.
3. He goes to church.
4. He loves me.
5. His hairy armpits {super silly at this point.}

The kids continued the tradition of picking out a present for their individualized daddy dates. Austin choose a fishing pole, Emma Lynn the game of horse shoes, Spencer diving rings for the swimming pool and Ruth a jump rope.

The kids put together a restaurant for Kurt {yay for Sunday meetings that gave us time to put it together.} Austin made the signs and decorations. Emma created the most beautiful menu ever while Spencer set the table.




The table setting complete with personalized menu.


The super silly staff {waiters and waitresses.}

2 comments:

Kelli said...

So cute! I'm glad the kids love their dad. Their outfits crack me up - I think Austin should grow his hair out. That wig looks pretty good on him!

'T' said...

a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e. !

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...