Friday, March 11, 2016

All About Ruth

February 28 - March 5, 2016

Sunday, 02.28
HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY to Ruth!!


For the kids in her class. Plus her teacher had brought cookies. Good day in Primary {Kurt's favorite}




All About Ruth at 8 Years Old
Favorite Color: purple and red
Favorite Food: pizza
Favorite Movie: Gracie Saves the Day {American Girl 2015}
Favorite Book: Mermaid Tale series
Good at: dancing
Favorite Song: I am a child of God
Favorite thing to do in the summer: swimming
Favorite thing to do with her family: play games


Monday, 02.29
we are ponderizing:



Tuesday, 03.01


Wednesday, 03.02



Thursday, 03.03


Friday, 03.04




 Saturday, 03.05


This is the less stressed I've been for a baptism. The day went smooth and everything was set up and ready at the house for the party afterwards. I really appreciate Elaine's help with everything. Truly such a beautiful day. My family did the program, down to Emma leading the music. It was really very cool and made me quite emotional. I LOVE the grin on Ruth's face ALL DAY LONG!!
I was so touched that Miss Amber came all the way from Boise to support her. She is such a blessing in our lives. I was so grateful that Cindy sat by her since I was playing the piano and she didn't know anyone else there. We have such wonderful family and friends. The support means a lot.



Love you Ruth. You are a beautiful daughter of God and we are so proud of you.

No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...