Sunday, September 11, 2016

Tender Mercy

August 28 - September 3, 2016

Sunday, 08.28

Monday, 08.29
Happy Birthday to Lorna!

 Tuesday, 08.30

Wednesday, 08.31

Thursday, 09.01

Thursday, 09.02

Saturday, 09.03



Romans Reflections
- The best and biggest tender mercy happened on Monday {08.29} I received an email that morning from Carolyn {the social worker we had the conference call with} and she said the Child Waiting committee was meeting that afternoon to place Tabatha. I was excited and relieved to finally have an answer & move forward. I told myself they would let us a know on Tuesday {because everything seems to take so much time!!} I was surprised to receive an email from Carolyn a little after 1 pm to give her a call {I noticed later that I had missed her call when grocery shopping.} I called her right back and she told me that our family had been matched with Tabatha. Immediately the spirit confirmed that decision and I was overcome with tears of gratitude. I called Kurt as soon as I hung up to share the happy news. When I told the kids after school {with gummy bears, "We are BEARY excited to have Tabatha join our family"} Ruth did a fist pump in the air with excitement, "YAYY!!"

No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...