Monday, March 16, 2009

Big Girl Dress


I saw this dress in Target on Friday and thought it was so cute (you know my obsession with black and white!) so I got it for Emma. Just a note, it was in the big girl section.

Naturally Emma was just as excited about the dress and wanted to wear it to church. She found a head band to match and painted her finger nails white. She was pretty cute! But all day I kept looking at her. She seemed so much older in that dress. It wasn't the typical big puffy dresses with tons of layers and material that she and Ruth always wear. It was a big girl dress.





Am I ready for this?

4 comments:

'T' said...

so grown up Rachel! daughters make the neatest friends as they grow-up, although keeping them little would be my pick :)

Tracey said...

Oh, they just don't stay little long enough. She's so adorable! It is fun to see them get bigger though:)

TulsaT said...

You are just now shopping in the big girl section!!! My Savannah must be a giant. She is in mostly size 6 stuff because she needs the length. Her dresses and shirts are even 5's or 6's. Holy cow, she was in the big girls 4/5 over a year ago.

The R Crew said...

Ya, Emma is small. She is in 4T and still some 3T. Her shoe size hasn't changed in a year, she's still in size 9 (which is what Spencer is too!) I like it b/c I've never been small in anything!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...