Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Super Spence

I love Spencer because he is so easy going. I love Spencer because he makes me laugh, because he makes the whole family laugh for that matter. I love Spencer because you can always have a good time with him. I love Spencer because he is quick to obey. I love Spencer because he wants to do what's right, he wants to be a good boy. I love Spencer because he is a wonderful younger brother and terrific big brother. I love Spencer because I rarely have to discipline him. I love Spencer because he loves going to church & nursery. I love Spencer because he truly believes he is SUPER with super powers (HE IS!) I love Spencer because he loves to read books. I love Spencer because he loves to snuggle & gives great hugs. I love Spencer because he is a son of God. I love Spencer because I am privileged enough to be his mother on this earth life.


Home from the hospital


6 months old


First Birthday


Second Birthday




Third Birthday




Birthday presents (minus the sandbox - we left that outside!)


We LOVE You Spence, Happy 3rd Birthday!

3 comments:

Elliot and Traci said...

ADORABLE!

Dirk said...

I love Spence bobbing his head to the singing! So cute!!! So fun to see Spence in his Spiderman shirt too! This blog just makes my heart sing! Love to you all!

Grandma

Joseph Richards said...

wow, I can't belive how old spence is!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...