Monday, March 16, 2009

Back to Biotics

Antibiotics that is. I took Austin, Spencer and Ruth into the Dr. this afternoon. All of them have ear infections plus Ruth has a sinus infection and Austin bronchitis. His lungs are inflamed pretty bad and is on a steroid that makes him hyper (awesome, thank you very much! like he needed help with that!)

I cannot tell you how READY I am for Spring Break. And it better be magical! My only desire is that all the germs will DIE during Spring Break and we can come home to a happy, healthy environment and never get sick again. Is that too much to ask?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Rachel! I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed visiting with you during the Easter practice. I've admired you from a distance for years, so it was a treat for me to get to just sit and chat. (Although I was probably supposed to be paying closer attention to the rehearsal...I'll do better next week) Sorry your kiddos are all sick...I took my youngest back in today and she's actually on the mend we think, so that's a good thing. The waiting room was non-stop of sick people, though. I think they should give everyone a complimentary mask upon entering. Hope you have a great week! Tami

'T' said...

It's a nasty flu season.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...