Sunday, June 21, 2009

Girls Camp

This week was Girls Camp. We have a new Stake YW presidency and they made a lot of changes this year. One of the major ones was shortening the length of camp. It was only 3 days (Tuesday - Thursday.) It was nice for a young mom like me so I could get back to my family sooner but too short for the girls and leaders (in my opinion.)

By having Ruth up at camp with me last year it helped me not miss the rest of my kids as much. I didn't realize this fact until I was at camp Tuesday. I didn't think I was going to make it for the duration of Girls Camp! I missed those cute rascals of mine!

Our Ward camp directors were wonderful. They took care of everything and made it possible for my sole purpose to bond and play with the girls. PERFECT. That's exactly how it should be. BIG shout out to them, THANKS a million!

We had a few grumpy girls but we got them involved and they forgot their mission to be grumpy and hate camp. It was a very successful year of Girls Camp. I LOVE MY GIRLS!

1 comment:

Dirk said...

I love my girls too! :-)
They are so lucky to have you!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...