Thursday, June 11, 2009

Swim Lessons

The kids had private swim lesson this week. Each of them had their own teacher for 1/2 hour all week. I'm happy with how they all did. It was a positive experience.

Austin


Austin had a different teacher the second day. I'm not sure why but I was happy with the change. He did well and is comfortable putting his face in the water. We might do another session of private lessons in July because of his age and the need to have his skill.

Emma Lynn


Emma's teacher was Mary and they were so cute together! Mary's personality was perfect for Emma. She has loved every minute of swim lessons. I didn't once have to convince or sweet talk her into going. What a blessing! Mary and Emma would both just smile the whole time, it was pretty cute!

Spencer


I did have to convince Spencer on the first day to get into the big pool. He just wanted to swim in the kiddie pool by himself. But he got in and it hasn't been an issue again. His teacher, Shelby has been great with him. He is the only one who calls out for me to, "Look at me mom!"

Ruth and I had fun on the side watching. After the first day we brought her swimming suit and she liked that much better!





2 comments:

Dirk said...

During water aeorbics they have little kids swimming lessons. I think all of us in class watch the little kids while we exercise, they are so cute! Now when I see the little kids I'll think of our adorable Romans grandkids taking lessons this summer too!

Cute pics of all! hugs and love!!!

'T' said...

ahhh the two piggies are too cute.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...