Tuesday, June 9, 2009

M.A.S.S.

aka Mom's Awesome Summer School

Each week we are studying a different topic and we cover the areas of math, reading, science and art. Each child makes a project for their book report at the end of the week.

MASS Week 1 was about FROGS. Its our way to keep learning and have some fun too. I'm excited for the weeks where we'll need to do field trips to further our learning. I'm sure we'll keep you up-dated on our MASS (and no we are not Catholic! ;)


Austin reporting on "Big Wide Mouth Frog"


Emma Lynn with her finger puppets for "5 Little Speckled Frogs."

2 comments:

Dirk said...

I'm a little green frog swimming in the water, a little green frog doing what he oughter, I jumped right off the lily pad that the little duck bit and said "I'm glad!" I'm a little green frog swimming in the water, rebit, rebit, rebit, rebit, rebit!!!

I love M.A.S.S.! I wish I could come!

Marti Bair said...

I think it is great! Braxton and I do hooked on phonics time when Brooke is sleeping but I am never brave enough to get out scissors and glue!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...