Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Dental work

Today we started the cavatiy work for Ruth. It is going to be a process. But she was super brave and I was proud of her. They kicked Lucy and I out while they worked. I don't love that, I get it but don't love it. It went well and they were done before I knew it. TWO more visits to go to complete all the work needed.



What Lucy did while we waited


They gave her a certificate for a free ice cream at Artic Circle. It was lunch time so we went and used it. Her face was still numb and so her smile was funny.
"My face feels weird." {{poke poke}}

1 comment:

Ben and Elaine said...

Elaine says; sorry you have to go through this Ruthie. I'm sure it's no fun. Very proud of you though and ice cream always makes things better. :) Love you.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...