Saturday, March 3, 2012

So proud of our gymnist

Spencer had a gymnastic meet today. He did awesome! He participated last yesterday and also did well. It was exciting to see his progress. Last year was the first time they did it and it was so disorganized and very frustrating. I didn't tell family about it {Kurt and Austin were working} because I was unsure if it was going to be a repeat. But I'm happy to report it went so much smoother this year. YAY! The whole event was 2 hours old, a much better improvement. We will be sure to invite people next year :)

He competed in 6 events and they give you a ribbon for each event and a medal at the end. He received purple {the highest} for all his events! His face was so cute when they gave him his ribbons and he saw they were purple. Ahhh he is so cute!

2 comments:

Elliot and Traci said...

I'm impressed that I haven't read your blog for only about 3 weeks and I had to catch up on at LEAST 5 or 6 posts. Thanks for doing such a great job of sharing your life with me! I promise I'll be better at following along now that I'm done teaching. AND I get to see you next week!! It's been a while. My belly is big, you might not recognize me. :)

Good job Spencer!!

Karen and Roger said...

GO SPENCER! He is an awesome gymnast. And purple! :)

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...