Friday, March 23, 2012

February's Date




I realize it is March 23rd. This date has been a little bit hard to schedule. It's a good thing there are not very many paid dates planned. But we finally made time to go on our SKI DATE today {leaving us 8 days to get March's date done.}

I wanted to do something NEW that we could experience together. Then I found a half priced deal to go skiing and thought that was a perfect idea. Kurt had been twice and I had never been. I think it would have been more accurate to have planned a date for me to learn humility.

YIKES I was bad. I never really got it. I understood what Kurt was telling me I needed to do but I could. not. make my body {or the skis} excute it. I was like a baby girffe with long limbs and little control. Kurt was patient and kind and the day was gorgeous. Regardless of my inability it was wonderful to spend time together.





I'm glad he can still love me even though I couldn't master the slopes. I'll go running or hiking or camping with you anytime! ;)

3 comments:

Karen and Roger said...

Wahoo! Good for you trying something new. We still haven't gone on our February date. :S We'll repent before it's April. Haha! Fun pictures!

'T' said...

Way to try something new girlfriend. The only thing new I try is new dessert recipes (wink).

mom said...

Tim went skiing for the first time in March too. I guess our eldest and baby had the ski bug this month. Kurt, lookin good as you took that slope! Rachel, you're the cutest snow bunny ever! Way to go girl, 1/2 marathon and skiing all in the same month!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...