Wednesday, April 11, 2012

We dig CHICKS

One of our goals this year was to get and raise chicken. My super friend Jamie is helping me with this project. I had ordered some chicks from our local feed store {wow. That sounded super hickish.} But they weren't arriving until the end of May. Jamie called me this after noon to tell me a store in Ontario had them in. So we met there and I got hooked up with all the chick goods.

Oh.MY.Word. Chicks are just about THE cutest thing on earth. They are adorable. Austin fell in love. He has been super cute and attentive with Phil {too bad we can't tell them apart!}










All settled in at home. Austin welcomed them, "hope you like your new habitat!"

We picked out 4 Buff Orpington & 4 White Amber and are excited to start this journey. Tomorrow Jamie and I are building fence around our coop. :)

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Is it bad that I am going to do an 'over, under' on how long they are going to live? Over two weeks under two months. Ha ha I hope you prove me wrong!! =0)

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...