Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Break

It was a great spring break. All the things I like. My kids, relaxed schedule & simple requests.

Spring Break Request #1: PICNIC
This was Saturday right after the infimous part fell on my foot.

Lucy was crazy trying to eat EvERyThiNG!

Spring Break Request #2: Play at the PARK



Spring Break Request #3: Go to the TEMPLE {my request!}
Spring Break Request #4: Go SWIMMING!



Monday night we left for Twin Falls for an overnight Twin Falls temple trip. We got to Twin around 11. I did the 7 am session on Tuesday. I came back to the hotel so Kurt could go to the 10 am session and meet up with our ward at 11 to do baptisms. While he was in the temple we went swimming at the hotel! The pool was perfect. It was 3 feet all the way around so the little girls and I were able to enjoy the hot tub while the others splashed in the pool.


Lucy was so relaxed she fell asleep!


This is the "spa" they set up. Roost went around and massaged them all. :D

The boys channeled their swim lesson knowledge to practice their skills




Spring Break Request #5: Watch a MOVIE!

After finishing part two of three of Ruth's dental work Thursday morning we went to the dollar theatre to see...Alvin and the Chipmunk {oh joy.}



Spring Break Request #6: Play with FRIENDS!

Including cousins that came to visit from Portland {Kurt's cousin, Heather & mom Mary}



Grandma worked her magic.

We also had group Mommy Dates on Friday. The girls went to Kenzie's Princess Tea Party while the boys went bowling. These little girls were sooo cute!


Braxton came with and schooled us all on his first time bowling {we're calling it beginners luck!;}









Then Marti took the boys and the girls and I did the princess camp. Good Spring break and just SO ready for summer now!

2 comments:

mom said...

Perfect, family and fun! Loved the pics! Thanks for doing your blog! What a beautiful family and mother and father!

Karen and Roger said...

You know I check your blog all the time to see if there are any new posts right? :) I love this one! I was laughing pretty hard at the "spa" they created around the pool. And I loved how EXCITED everyones' expressions were at the park, at the pool, at the bowling alley! But probably my favorite photo was of Lucy, (lying on the ground), eating the plastic container of apples. :D

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...