Monday, February 16, 2009

Favorite Special Olympics Pics

Okay we all know I could never have just one fav!



This picture really shows the full circle in our relationship with the boys. The only thing that would make it perfect is my Austin. No one can fault him for wanting to stay in school for his Valentine's party.



I love this picture for so many reasons.

1. Can I say it again? The boys (of EVERY country) LOVED Ruth!
(And I loved that they loved her!)
2. I love back shots especially how this is showing his jacket and the lighting from the hockey rink
3. I love their souls. Both beautiful and pure and completely at peace with each other.

This is a special boy. Before he joined Special Olympics he couldn't walk, feed, go to the bathroom or dress himself. Special Olympics has literally changed his life. You can never underestimate the power of self esteem, hard work and friendship.

No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...