Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Personality Sharing

So Rooster's birthday is Saturday and I'll warn you now I'm feeling extra sentimental about the whole thing. So don't be surprised by lots of comments, pics and posts about my little rooster girl.

It seems as though her personality is shining through more and more each day. It is so fun to get to know her, explore life with her for the first time and share her wonder and joy. She was SO cute in Young Women's at church yesterday. So cute to the point of major distraction and it was ward conference so the whole Stake was there in YW so we were trying to act reverent! She was making it so hard! She just makes me perma-grin. I love this baby girl!


She found my sunglasses tonight during FHE. I was terrible and whipped out the camera during the lesson (I couldn't help it - look out CUTE she is!!!)




When she really wants to be with me and I have to get ready she sits on the counter while I do hair and make-up. Here you can see she totally took advantage of the situation!


Rooster loves music! She had a blast tonight (during our FHE activity) with some of the music makers from preschool. I don't know why I didn't think to let her play with them before. We had so much fun makin' sweet music together and movin' to the beat. I know our journey through this life will be exactly that and more! I'm a lucky mama.

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Is she sitting in your sink? That is the COOLEST sink ever!!! I have never seen one like that before! Was that there from Jackie or did you install it?

The R Crew said...

It is an awesome sink. Its way trendy for a family with 4 little kids. So ya, Jackie put it in. Its not so kid user friendly but we're overcoming that it order to be trendy!

K said...

Rachel,
I snuck onto your blog through Tiniel's. Hope that is okay. You have an amazing family and your presonal ability to get so much done leaves me in awe. When do you sleep? We miss you here, but it sounds like you are doing awesome things in Vale.
Kara

'T' said...

That sink rocks. Your house rocks; that's it, I have to make the trip to see you. Happy 1st Birthday to Ruth. I understand the pulls of not wanting them to grow up, it is hard. Enjoy cake shoving and everything that comes from that special day.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Rachel! I found you through Karli's blog and wanted to tell you how adorable your little Ruth is! I loved sitting behind her in the YW's room on Sunday and waving to her. She was waving and had the biggest grin on her face! She is super-cute...just like her mama! You are an amazing gal and it's been fun getting to know you better with my new calling and I look forward to rubbing shoulders with you in the future! See ya at the camp meeting! Tami Peterson

Krystal said...

She is so cute and getting so big. I love the sink thing. I always put Zachary in the sink when I get ready also. It works great!! I really enjoyed her at the baby shower for Kelli she is so fun.

'T' said...

R- Will you pass on your current mailing address to me?

Waite said...

Too cute. Still not sure what happened with the church, they think some fans that were on to dry carpet that had just been shampooed. I thought we would hear by now. Anyway, it is sad, but good things have come too, as always. Love you!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...