Thursday, February 19, 2009

LOL Moments

Just wanted to share a few truly Laugh Out Loud moments from this week. My kids are so hilarious!

Ruth and Spencer both have diaper baskets in their closets that contain diapers, wipes, cream, etc... I went into Spencer's room this morning to get a diaper and this is what I found:



Spencer went into the hall closet and found my "diapers" and put them with his. Love it!

As I was buckling him into his seat belt yesterday he told me, in a very straight face, "I'm so difficult." I tried to pry more info from him but he just kept repeating it until he broke out into his trademark teasin' grin. Ya, you are so difficult to resist!

For those of you who are not familiar with Facebook it has a "status" up-date so you can let all your friend know how you are feeling or what you are doing currently. It says, "Rachel is ___________________" and then you fill in the blank. I had my Facebook page open this afternoon and then my piano students arrived. Later this evening when I got back on I noticed that my status had changed and not by me. My status was "Rachel is techene peano." My first thought was who hacked onto my computer! Then at closer inspection I realized what my status trying to say. RACHEL IS TEACHING PIANO. My very brilliant kindergartner got onto the computer figured out how to navigate Facebook and correctly up-dated my status for me. I LOVE IT! Austin you are so AWESOME!

Thanks for providing me with LOL moments boys, you are hilarious!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I can remember Lilli always asking what my panty liners were. I always told her that they were my band-aids. The next time she got a scrape, she went and got one of my band-aids!!!

'T' said...

HAAAAA thanks for my laugh for today! Austin's phonics are amazing. I would like to think that I helped in some small way because I lent you guys the 'cheesy' videos to help him learn. ha ha ha-

Waite said...

Too Cute !

TulsaT said...

Way funny. My kids also thought they were diapers.

Did you mention that you went to some kids museum in or around SLC? We are thinking about going up for the Draper Temple Open House and are looking for fun things to do while we are there.

Joseph Richards said...

techene peano! hilarious!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...