Sunday, December 20, 2009

FAVORITES

Saturday night was our ward Christmas party. The kids were looking adorable (as always) but I love all the red at Christmas. I asked Kurt to take a few pictures while I finished getting ready. He captured what is now my most favorite picture of my 4 fabulous kids.



Favorite moments:

Austin came upstairs to tell us that he had a surprise for us. So we followed him downstairs. He had google earth pulled up on the computer and had found our house. He was pretty excited (and his father pretty proud.)



I asked the kids to help clean up before we left (for some errand I don't remember which.) Emma Lynn came upstairs 15 minutes later, "Mom I cleaned up the whole play room for you." And when she started it was in true play room form (utter disaster!) She is so good to me!




During the Christmas party we watched a video of the Primary kids in our ward. One child said that Jesus was born in a cave. Spencer was quick to reply, "No He wasn't. Jesus was born in Bethlehem."



Rooster is constantly dancing with her endless chatter these days. We are getting arm swaying, turns and bends. I find it all very hopeful that it'll lead to the stage. :) We all love to watch and she is starting to demand an audience (is this a bad thing???)

2 comments:

'T' said...

good job photo man kurt. i just realized that the first picture on your ornament exchange were the ones you received. drrrr. merry christmas. xxxxx

Marti Bair said...

I love these pictures. They all look so good. Ruth dancing! The group shot. Awesome.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...