Thursday, December 17, 2009

She's HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many exclamation points can I put to express my joy and not be obnoxious?!!! Who cares! KAREN IS HOME!!!

Her plane landed this morning just as I started preschool. So. I. Had. To. Wait. We were doing our Christmas parties in preschool today which equals lots of sugar and lots of excitement so I really didn't have time to think about it. But the minute they were all gone I called home.

It was so great to hear her voice and talk to her!!! I admit I was emotional and I'm dying to SEE her beautiful face and give her a long awaited hug!!!

This is the sign the kids and I am made a few weeks ago. We sent it to grandma so she could hold it in the airport when Karen arrived. It was the best we could do since we couldn't personally be in DC. (The kids were really proud of this sign and almost didn't want me to send it!)



6 days and counting till RSR (Richards Sisters Reunited!)

1 comment:

Marti Bair said...

I bet you are dying to see her. When will she be in Utah? What are her plans after Christmas?

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...