Monday, October 31, 2011

Childhood

It brings a calming sense to know that some of the innocent of childhood is undisturbed through the passage of time. My kids are playing games that ARE the essence of my elementary school childhood. And I love it. In some silly way it connects us, I can relate and even play with.

Emma looked at me, "How do you know that mom?"

Hard to believe but I played these games too when I was a kid.

* Jinx. 12345678910!
* Bubble Gum {bubble gum in dish...}
* Slug Bug {no tag backs!}
* Miss Mary Mack

2 comments:

Ben and Elaine said...

Elaine says:
Sounds like you guys are having fun. I remember those games too. :)

TulsaT said...

my fav is still heads up 7 up. My kids also LOVE freeze tag.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...