Thursday, October 20, 2011

Reclaiming Myself

I've struggled with the post pardum weight.

I realize that Lucy is 4 months old and that I've never lost all the baby weight at this point.

But.

I am tired of how it makes me feel.

I don't want to wait until we are on a good sleep schedule before I start exercising regularly and loose weight.

So today I started the TAKE SHAPE FOR LIFE program using MEDIFAST. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I've never really been on a diet before. This should be an interesting journey.

To mark the progress here are the embarrassing before pictures. But I guess you've all seen it cause I've been walking around like this for months.



6 comments:

Krystal said...

You will do great!!! We can motivate eachother. I went running last night cause I was thinking the same thing for my self but baby is 18m. So im a little behind. WE CAN DO IT!!!!

Marti Bair said...

Kelli was telling me about this. Good Luck! I am excited for you.

TulsaT said...

Those are not embarrassing before pics. You look amazing for just having had your fifth baby.

Ben and Elaine said...

I like how you purposely don't smile in your before picture. You have every right to smile, you look great. I certainly know the feeling of carrying the baby weight when you want it GONE! But don't be so hard on yourself. You are beautiful.
Good luck, you'll have to tell me about medifast... And I'm proud of you for 'reclaiming yourself.' I'm just sitting here eating holiday sweets.

stalker sarah said...

I agree with T!!! You look amazing for having five children! And Lucy is only 4 months old! You're being too hard on yourself!!

Marti Bair said...

Congrats on your AMAZING first week. That is really something to be proud of. I am glad you are feeling great! Way to go!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...