Sunday, October 9, 2011

Blessing Daniel

Elaine and Ben blessed Daniel today. I was grateful that the kids and I could attend. They didn't have school on Friday {teacher inservice} so we were able to get to West Jordon at a decent time. The kids love going to grandma's house. We turned the corner and Ruth started yelling, "I see it! I see it!" :)

Saturday we visited, Dad and I went to the temple, made Halloween goodies for Elder Richards and ate lots of yummy Halloween face food {mummy dogs, mash BOO-tatoes, Ghost pancakes and jack-o-lantern pizza.} Tim was also down for the weekend with friends to see some techno-paint-spraying-moush-pit concert. I'm obviously old cause I didn't get the point. But regardless it was good to see him.

Sunday morning we left West Jordon around 7 am to drive up to Logan for Elaine's 9am church. Ruth enjoyed being with grandma. She even attended RS with her. It was wonderful to see Elaine again. I wish it could have been longer...I wasn't planning to stay for lunch afterwards but how could I not?!?!! The food was delicious and Elaine's house is thoughtfully organized and decorated. But the biggest shocker of all is that I did not take a single photo of the entire weekend. {{GASP}} Daniel soaked the blessing outfit at church so it seemed like all picture opps were lost after that...I will do some pic sealing if I even see any photos to steal...

Great weekend. Great hosts. Great family. LOVE you all.

No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...