Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fall Goodness Continues

Spencer and Emma Lynn had a field trip to the Pumpkin Patch yesterday. The family was suppose to be out of town with Kurt on a business trip to Roseburg, Oregon but the conference got canceled. Much to our children's happiness! Now they could attend the field trip and Harvest Party. Can't miss school. Ever.

It was a brisk October morning. But we were prepared and had a great time.


Ruth was grumpy but we are not going to dwell on that fact.


Spencer took about forever to pick the perfect pumpkin.




Emma barely knew I was there. {hard to believe there were ever separation issues.}




The entire Kinder/1st classes

I love being involved in the kids' classes. I love the sights and smells of fall. I love getting to know new people. And I love my kids {even the grumpy ones!} Thanks for a great field trip Emma & Spencer. Glad we could be in town. ;)

5 comments:

Ben and Elaine said...

This is Elaine, Daniel's mother. Not some creep - just so you know. :) The pumpkin patch looked like a ton of fun. Sorry to hear about your trip though...

stalker sarah said...

How fun! I love the pumpkin patch! Your kiddos are so cute! :)

Marti Bair said...

Love Emma's pink coat. I have not pulled out the hats and gloves yet but I think I need to. Bur!

'T' said...

I love how you savor each season and memory with your kids. You are a tremendous individual. I love you!

Karen and Roger said...

Ruth sure looks cute even though she was grumpy. :) we should skyyyyyype so I can see your cute faces.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...