Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Puberity

One of those hilarious conversations that you just have to record.

They were playing Truth or Dare {First of all I didn't know they even knew about this game. And yes, I did ask them, "What happens if you are dared to do something that isn't good?" Austin simply replied, "You just don't do it!"}

One dare was to kiss Ruth. The next dare was to kiss Dad. But they decided his face was too sratchy. So the conversation turned to shaving. Austin informed Emma that she would have to shave when she was a teenager.

E: {asking me for validation} You have to shave?!!!

M: Yes, when you are a teenager you will grow hair and girls shave their armpits and legs.

E: Can I shave my arms too? They are so hairy.

M: No, the hair will grow back darker and stronger. Plus that would look weird.

A: Did you know that when boys are teenagers they get uglier. But girls get prettier.

{Grinning}

S:...{thinking} well then, I wonder what Pedro will look like.

4 comments:

'T' said...

love.

Marti Bair said...

Who is Pedro? I got lost on that part of the story!

Ben and Elaine said...

Hilarious! I miss you guys and those funny conversations. Thanks for sharing!

Karen and Roger said...

yeah, who is pedro? and tell emma she doesn't have to shave if she doesn't want to. lol!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...