Thursday, November 17, 2011

Right Now

Some times the day to day stuff doesn't get recorded. Mainly cause it happens EVERY day. And really, how fun is that? But my kids are growing up before my eyes and the day to day will be different before I'm ready to admit. Must record.

Right now Kurt is on a fishing trip with his buddies Doug and Courtney. I am really happy for him. I realized that it has been 11 years since he has gotten away and done something for himself. He really, really deserves it.

Right now I am thankful for a super husband. Absence makes the heart grow fonder right?! :) But seriously, I appreciate all that he does for our family which is almost too much to write down. He is constant and supportive, loving and faithful. I am uBer blessed.

Right now Ruth is all extra sassy. I really and truly hope she is just missing her father because I sincerely thought she was making progress.

Right now my laundry is drying on the stair railing because my dryer broke on Monday. I do not want to make a large appliance purchase without Kurt.

Right now I am 14 pounds lighter than I was a month ago.

Right now I am nursing Lucy.

Right now I'm too exhausted to care how many times Lucy has spit up in my bed. {PS I'm washing the sheets right now so they'll be clean when Kurt gets home.}

Right now my freezer is full of food from couponing this month.

Right now Spencer is participating in a "Tumble-A-Thon" at gymnastics. He worked so hard yesterday to complete 834 tumbles! His face was flushed. I love watching him do gymnastics. It really makes my heart happy. He does well, works hard and enjoys doing it. How can a mother not love that?

Right now Lucy is chessin' out. Man she is a cute baby. And so happy. You just have to look at her and her face lights up in this massive smile. A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. Kurt and I often ask each other, "Were our other kids this cute?"

Right now my new cricut is sitting on the dinning room table waiting for me to cut some more vinyl {for Christmas projects.}

Right now Roost is singing an original song as she arranges her "treasures" in a perfect row on my couch.

Right now I'm trying to make peace with Roost's "treasures" all over the place! AHHHHH. I've got to think of a good way to organize her pack rat ways that will satisfy both of us. Still brainstorming...

Right now I am OBSESSED with Pinterest. My goal is to introduce as many women as possible to this amazing site. I've thought of making business cards to pass out. I'm pretty sure I should get paid for all this advertising.

Right now I am trying to help Austin accomplish his behavior goals at school. How sweet hard work and choosing to be a leader feels {especially after some harder weeks.}

Right now I should be cleaning my house. I should always be doing that. Honestly, reading with Ruth or kissing Lucy is so much more fun!

Right now Emma is loving the world of fonts. {I can totally relate to this!} She is trying out new hand writings and eating up a few books I had about making "Clever Letters."

Right now it is cold and cloudy and the leaves are gone. Wishing a few more of the gorgeous fall leaves were still on the trees.

Right now I am cooking up a storm. I have been faithfully using my meal plan and trying out new recipes {thank you Pinterest.} Kurt asked, "Why are you cooking better than ever when you can't eat any of it?" Oh sweet irony.

Right now Spencer is singing his favorite song, "Pumped Up Kicks" by the Foster People. Just like gymnastics it is sooo fun to see his eyes light up when the song comes on the radio and he starts belting it out. And of course he can't help but dance. I love that the kids have dance in school. I love the shows he puts on for me. "Walk the Dinosaur" is the current favorite.

Right now I have a love/hate relationship with Medifast. I've decided that its all a mind game. The ability to control spirit over body.

Right now Emma is planning the next play date with Hailey.

Right now I'm making a meal for a friend.

Right now I'm trying to balance and prioritize my time. There are always a million things I don't get done. Sometimes it really overwhelmes me. I know this will be a life long thing. But I hope that in the end I have picked the right thing.

Right now Austin has his basketball clothes laid out on the couch. This makes me smile. Reason number one he was responsible AND organized to prepare for his practice this afternoon. Reason two he is excited and enjoying it regardless of skill and ability. Reason three it is great exercise and opportunity to learn.

Right now I LOVE "The Sing Off" on hulu.

Right now life is GOOD.

4 comments:

'T' said...

I was sad to see Vocal Point get voted off :( Go girl, 14 lbs. is a lot of cubes of butter. So proud, missing U.

Marti Bair said...

I heard Spencer's song on the radio and thought of him today!

mom said...

Right now I feel tired thinking of all those things you are doing RIGHT NOW! Right now I feel love for you and your family!

Ben and Elaine said...

Love reading about your daily life, it's the little things every day that make life worth living. You have a beautiful family.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...