Saturday, November 12, 2011

Super Crafty

Today was Super Saturday at the church. Our ward didn't have one last year {and maybe the year before} and I have really missed them. I must have been complaining loud enough because they decided to throw one to together this year. And they asked me to come up with a craft. I did two different styles of Christmas stocking hangers. I am pleased with out they turned out. A HUGE shout out needs to be given to my husband who stayed up late {more than once} to help me in my Christmas sweatshop. He is awesome.

I invited my friend Angelica {Hailey's mom} to come and she did. YAY! Naturally our girls were extatic to be together and Angelica was able to release her inner crafty side. Everyone was friendly and she had a great time. We are now inspired to have a Mommy/Daughter craft day with the girls soon. :)






enjoying the delicious lunch


Ruth wasn't feeling so good and took a nap on the couch. Poor girl.

I enjoyed coming up with a craft and the process of putting it together. {My late night dates with Kurt were an added bonus ;) } Now Momma's Christmas Workshop is OFFICIALLY open for business.

2 comments:

mom said...

How fun for all of you! Wonderful that you could share it with your friends too!

Ben and Elaine said...

Can we see your awesome crafts?

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...