Monday, February 6, 2012

The Crazy things I do

I do a lot of things that are viewed as crazy.

Even I might agree that this is slightly crazy.

Lucy and I going for an 8 mile run on a brisk 19 degree morning.



I made her a cocoon.



And after peeking out she promptly fell asleep.

On this particular run I decided that I should commit to a full marathon. I really do enjoy running. I love the time to clear my head and think. I love working hard towards a goal. I love putting off the physical body {natural man} by doing something hard. I love strengthening the spirit. And if Sister Dalton can do it, so can I.

It sounds crazy even to me.

PS Clogging went better. But the longer the class went on the more she didn't dance. She just stood there and glared at me. Afterwards she told me she was bored. Next week is the deciding factor if we'll continue.

1 comment:

Karen and Roger said...

You can do it! I like your determination in running and taking your cocooned baby with you. :) Keep it up!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...